This year’s Top Ten Preview — the 11th Edition of Dennis Yeskey’s annual analyis — is different. We have a very unconventional pick for top factor influencing CRE: Government Intervention.
Download the presentation here: Top Ten Preview
- Our mission is to take a forward look at macro/micro economic and CRE trends to provide clients and investors with the cutting-edge thought leadership and intellectual capital needed to stay ahead of the market.
- This report is the most recent in a series, issued periodically over the past 15 years. In addition to our macro analysis, we also analyze micro issues on a special request basis
(e.g. specific regulatory/accounting issues impacting CRE).
- We passionately believe in the importance of truly independent fact-based research, which is in short supply today.
- Our report is built on facts and our proprietary database, and we have undertaken a major research effort over the past several years, continuously compiling and analyzing all macro economic and industry data from a commercial real estate perspective.
- In this report, we have made the unconventional selection of government intervention as the top issue, and we have also elevated the economy and capital markets in the ranking.
- We understand that fundamentals, debt, and equity are the most significant day to day concerns for CRE professionals, but we also recognize that the impact of government intervention has reached critical mass, and CRE has become increasingly linked to developments in other areas of the capital marketplace.